Thursday, August 11, 2011

What defines us?

For a long time, I defined myself as "the unstable crazy lady who can't get pregnant".  Some of you who understand the process of fertility treatments can totally understand.  For those of you who are new to the wonderful world of struggling to become pregnant...welcome to my world of hormonal issues.  During one of the many endless hormone rages, my very patient husband once said he was sure my head was about to spin!  The only way I could put into words how I felt was that I got on my own nerves...can you imagine what everyone else was doing to me?

Never fear ladies there is hope.  Fertility no longer defines me!!  5 years later, I can look back and appreciate what we have been through.  God is always with you...even in the bad times.  I feel very fortunate that God has given me the chance to look back and see glimpses of why it is so important that I  struggle to become a mom.  I hope through this blog I can share my testimony in a way that it will comfort the ones in need, pick up the ones who are down, and most importantly strengthen your walk with the awesome God we serve.

Jennifer 

2 comments:

  1. I love you! I'm glad you are at this place right now and I'm always here for you! I have no doubt that your story, feelings and posts will help so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first step of obedience is the hardest. God will use you in a mighty way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete